One Pot Pasta With Tomato and Bok Choy - Vegetarian Gourmet
This is a really cool trick to cook your pasta! With this recipe you do not need to boil your pasta in a separate pot – it just cooks directly in the sauce! I even added in some bok choy for a crisp green, that steams in the sauce while your pasta cooks!Add Favorite
- 1 Tsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Red Onion, peeled and diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 6 Kalamata Olives, pitted and halved
- 1 Chili Pepper, minced
- 720 ml Crushed Tomatoes
- 12 Baby Bok Choy, halved
- 2 cups Water
- 200 Grams Uncooked Spaghetti Noodles
- In a Very large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. Add in the red onion, garlic, oregano, chili (if using) and kalamata olives. Saute for about 3 minutes. Add in your crushed tomatoes and water and mix well. Allow to come to the boil.
- Add in your raw spaghetti noodles and baby bok choy. Try to mix a bit to coat in the sauce. Cover and cook for about 8 minutes until noodles are completely cooked through.